Following the rules of nomination as below
3. Thank the blogger that nominated you
Please accept my sincere gratitude, Trinity girls (https://thestylecoblog.wordpress.com/) for nominating my blog. I Appreciate it. I wish you all the best for your blog to soon reach great heights and I am sure the young and the old who crave for fashion would very soon connect with your blog and look up to your tips and reviews.
1. & 5. – Feature the award logo/image on your post. & Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
The MB award, originally created by Okoto Enigma is named after the meaning of her name. According to her, there are many blogs that reside as a mystery and once explored we find friends where we least expect of.
4. Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
I am an introvert and words hardly flow from my lips and hence I choose the pen instead to express :-).
I have walked the life’s journey for 35 years and have met very good souls who made this journey quite interesting.
I love writing and thanks to my pen which has ensured to keep my thoughts and emotions – young and humble.
7. Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
Now, this is the best part that I like to do – will nominate 5 bloggers from each stream.
Maya Bhat – https://mayabhat.wordpress.com/ (Realistic, down to earth stories)
Meha Sharma – https://oflifeanditsfollies.wordpress.com/ (I have just fallen in love with her stories.)
Keerthi Vydyula – https://thoughtsthrulens.blog/ (lovely sensible stories)
Reethu Ravi – https://reethuravi.wordpress.com/ (Lucid and great writing)
Vasu – https://thewriterinsolitude.wordpress.com/ (My dear friend creating magic with his 55 fiction)
Akhila – https://wordsandnotion.wordpress.com/ (Matured thoughts)
Ila Verma – https://thoughtsuncovered.wordpress.com/ (thoughtful posts)
Seema Jha – https://eyeslensbeyondblog.wordpress.com/ (Posts on nature)
Ekta – https://ektaslilworld.wordpress.com/ (her lil world)
Prats – https://theshydreamer50.wordpress.com/ (My friend with her flow of words)
Ananya – https://gorgeousuinnoutcom.wordpress.com/ (lucid thoughts)
Khusnuma – https://ahmedkhusnuma.wordpress.com/ (very creative writing and creator of great recipes)
Shefali – https://writtenframes.wordpress.com/ (great pensive thoughts)
Moon’s child – https://odysseyofamoonchild.wordpress.com/ (creative young expression)
Divyanchi- https://divyanchi.wordpress.com/ (A teacher expressing her thoughtful hindi poems)
Ambika – https://gorgeousuinnoutcom.wordpress.com/ (Awesome snaps)
Ultimate traveller – https://ultimatetravel.blog/ (Detailed articles)
Ashish & Charu – https://untraveledroutes.wordpress.com/ (travelogues written by heart)
Sidhu Jetha – https://sidhujetha.wordpress.com/ (Informed posts)
Panchali – https://findyourvoicedotcom.wordpress.com/ (creatively expressed)
6. Answer the questions provided –
1. What is your best achievement till date? – Turned dreams to reality
2. If life gives you an option to undo something in life, what would it be? – Introverts won’t answer this publicly 🙂
3. How would you start a conversation with a stranger? – With a smile.
4. What is the one trait that you would like to change in yourself? – I would have already implemented it when the heart gave the go ahead, so nothing as of now.
5. What is the wackiest food you ever had? – I am particular with food and generally don’t experiment.
8. Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird / funny question (specify) – I am very bad at this and would respectfully choose to pass this rule.
9. Share and link to your best post(s) – I respect my pen for all that it writes, so ……
2. List the rules
1. Feature the award logo/image on your post 2. List the rules 3. Thank the blogger that nominated you 4. Tell the readers 3 things about yourself 5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. 6. Answer the questions provided. 7. Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog 8. Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird / funny question (specify) 9. Share and link to your best post(s)